L4S Foundation inspires and creates life opportunities for the excluded and underprivileged populations by uniting the values inherent in sports and service leadership
The vision of L4S is to foster future generations to sustain a world of unity and coexistence.
- Organize competitions and charitable events, where our players get involved in humanitarian work.
- Help young people who are disadvantaged by encouraging and inspiring them through sports and
a healthy lifestyle.
- Develop future leaders, ambassadors, mentors for future generations, a healthy lifestyle.
- International academy student trips to countries of social and economic deprivation to help them.
- Develop a sports academy that teaches the values for the best development of our students.
- Teach our kids the importance of nutrition and exercise from a young age.
- Create a yearly program that offers an opportunity for marginalized groups to improve their team working skills, leadership skills, and their self-confidence through the delivery of a tennis educational program.
- To promote fair play and respect for each other.
- To promote sports and the values of civics through different media and events.
- Participate in programs of integration into society of marginalized groups and people with
- Organize courses, seminars, and conferences to spread the importance of sports in education.
- Grant academic and athletic scholarships to students with a lack of resources.
- Collaborate with public and private institutions in organizing charitable activities and fundraisers.
- Organize events to raise money for underprivileged kids.
- Build a strong community involvement to ensure long-term sustainability.
- Promote unity to achieve our humanitarian objective.